Printing is available from any UON computer. You need to load credit onto your student account to pay for printing.
Adding credit to your account:
- Add at EFTPOS kiosks (Autoloaders).
- Located in the computing labs, libraries and student hubs.
- Maximum balance on PrintCopy account is $150
- Maximum reload amount is $100.
- Check your credit balance at any autoloader or from the pop up window when submitting a print job.
- Add credit via myPrintCopy
- Remember to logout when you finish using any University computer (so no one can use your account).
- Instructions for myPrintcopy
Printing with FollowMe
You can print from your own device using our FollowMe option. FollowMe printing lets you use your UON ID card to release and pay for printing at any Library multifunction printer/photocopier (MFD).